Proven Techniques In
Construction Risk Management
That’s how much combined experience you draw from when you work with our executives. For more than 30 years, the specialists of Construction Risk Advisors have successfully managed risks, prevented losses and handled surety needs for major local and regional construction companies. Meet the Team.
Major successes have included:
- Enrolling the first Connecticut contractors in group captive programs (’96) and saving them hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- Issuing the largest contractactor surety bond in Connecticut history (’08).
- Performing Contractor Controlled Insurance Program (CCIP) and Owner Controlled Insurance Program (OCIP) feasibility studies.
- Bringing the industry-leading Risk Reduction ApproachTM to the construction community in Connecticut.
- Developing leading edge workers compensation loss control and claim mitigation strategies for contractors.
- Developing expertise across all types of Alternative Risk Transfer and Alternative Risk Finance mechanisms.
- Creating a risk management and insurance program for a $760M power plant project being built by an “ENR 75” contractor.