We Care About Your Privacy
At The Construction Risk Advisors, we understand and appreciate that your decision to choose us to be your trusted advisor is an expression of confidence. You trust us to keep secure any private information we obtain from you or about you. We, in turn, endeavor to safeguard your non-public personal information. As part of that effort, we have developed this notice which explains how we handle your information and the steps we take to protect it.
Private information regarding our customers is held in strict confidence and only persons involved in quotation, underwriting and customer account management processes are permitted to access such information. Prospective, current and former clients are afforded the same protection of confidential information by the staff and management of Construction Risk Advisors.
Information Collected and How it is Used
The information we collect and maintain includes that provided in-person, via the Internet, on the telephone and via facsimile for completion of risk management services, premium quotations, insurance applications, payment and claims processing and client account management. It includes:
- Information from you on applications or other forms, such as your company and your employee’s names, addresses, Social Security Numbers. Your company’s financial information such as assets and income;
- Information about your transactions with us, such as your account balance, payment history, policy coverage, premiums paid and claims made;
- Information from communication and interactions that we have with you, such as financial or insurance needs you have told us about or concerns you have expressed;
Some of the information maintained by the firm includes that gathered from outside sources including:
- Information from third party agencies such as driving records, credit reports and claims history.
- Information from third parties who provide consumer information or verify consumer relationships, such as consumer demographic and behavior information or employment history;
Protecting Your Information
We maintain security procedures to protect your non-public personal information. In so doing, we employ physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable state and federal laws, regulations and guidelines.
Access to your non-public personal information is restricted to only those employees who need to have it for legitimate business purposes - such as providing products or services to you - or for a legal reason. An employee who misuses customer information will be subject to disciplinary action.
We share information about clients and prospective clients with resources necessary to provide premium quotations, meet underwriting guidelines, process claims and service client need